Weekly Travel Theme; Animals

I have spent the last 3 days trying to decide which of my photos to upload for the Weekly Travel Theme; Animals.  The problem is that I love taking photos of Animals, and I have hundreds that I really like!

I found this little sparrow sitting on a wall when we were on a trip to Canterbury looking at universities with my daughter.  He looked a bit shook, so we carefully picked him up and put him in a tree in a nearby garden so he wouldn’t be knocked off the wall.  We have affectionately named him Canterbury (although of course he could be a girl!)

Born in Dublin, living in London with Peter, my two daughters, Wilson our Spaniel & Woordow our Malshih (Shih Tzu-Maltese cross)
This entry was posted in Animals, Birds, Photography and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Weekly Travel Theme; Animals

1. kdawikstrom says:

Hehehehe…nice photo!

2. grannymar says:

What is happening to my comment? My usual sign was not accepted and then only one word of my comment appears??? I’ll try again to make sure

3. grannymar says:

Poor Canterbury, he looks like he was in a cat fight!

4. That sparrow is so adorable. I hope he was okay, he does look like he was a bit shaken up, poor little thing.

He does doesn’t he! Hopefully he was ok & not attacked by a cat or something. I have another photo of him on the wall & he looks worse off there, so maybe moving him helped? Who knows

5. TBM says:

Poor little guy, I hope he’s thriving now.

I guess you won’t know the sex until you can see it’s Canterbury Tail.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )