This, apparently, is the human readable version of the Licence 🙂
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full licence).
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the licence.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the licence:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.