Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Week 2

Wilson's first day at our house

For the second week of Michelle’s weekly pet challenge here is our first photo of Wilson after he arrived home with us. He had just had his cast removed from his leg, so looked very funny with one skinny leg.We don’t have many photos of Wilson this day, and this is by far the best.Β  Most of the photos are of spaces where Wilson had been 2 seconds before, or of a black blur.

Shortly after this photo was taken he fell in the pond, so we had to then find ‘dog towels’ a term we were quickly to get used to, and remove pond from dog having successfully removed dog from pond.

He now ‘falls‘ in regularly in hot weather, but is perfectly capable of getting himself out again… he just does it to cool off πŸ™‚

Advertisements

Born in Dublin, living in London with Peter, my two daughters, Wilson our Spaniel & Woordow our Malshih (Shih Tzu-Maltese cross)
This entry was posted in Animals, Cocker Spaniels, Pets, Photography, Wilson and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Week 2

Cool picture. Is he practicing for the Westminster show?

I love your narrative “behind the picture.” It really adds to the post.

Give ole Mr. Wilson a woof for me.

I think he was practicing his ‘I’ve got a sore paw’ move… Nowadays without the short fur he forgets which paw it is that’s supposed to be sore πŸ™‚

He says ‘Woof!’

2. John says:

Wilson is cool!

3. He’s pointing. So he’s a sneaky swimmer, huh? What a cutie!! πŸ™‚

4. He is so cute! I know all about the “dog towels.” I have a few of those too. Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture and for taking part. πŸ™‚

5. Grannymar says:

Maybe Wilson is thinking: “All this garden space is mine. Really? I am in doggy heaven!”
    Buffy often stands just like that with the paw in mid air! It usually means she is engrossed in something in the distance and ready to pounce.

6. Maxi says:

Hi Barbara … been gone a while, still not back actually.
    Your Wilson is sooo handsome and happy to be free of that cast I’m sure.
    blessings ~ maxi

7. Pingback: Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge-Maggie | WoollyMuses

8. rummuser says:

Wilson is a special name for me and my siblings. He was the first ever veterinarian for our dogs and in many ways, he was like your Wilson now is!

9. Pingback: Michelle’s Weekly Pet challenge roundup for week 2 & start of week 3 | Hope* the happy hugger

10. Pingback: Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge – 3 | Rainy Day

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )