What more can I say?
Counterintutition is a seemingly simple concept– it represents a truth that is contrary to common sense or the expectations of intuition.
Some examples of counterintuitive situations: You burn calories when you’re sleeping, flailing around is exactly the wrong thing to do when drowning, and beautifully speckled dart frogs can be poisonous to the touch.
- Share a picture that represent something counterintuitive
- Describe a counterintuitive situation in a realm of your expertise
- Write a poem about counterintuition
- Share a story about a counterintuitive situation
- … or make up your own prompt related to the theme!