I have another one!!
There are enough diamonds in existence to give everyone on the planet a cupful
(from the book 1227 Qi facts to blow your socks off)
My first attempt at counterintuitive was a giraffe
Rarasaur‘s sixth weekly Prompt for the Promptless; Counterintuition
Counterintutition is a seemingly simple concept– it represents a truth that is contrary to common sense or the expectations of intuition.
Some examples of counterintuitive situations: You burn calories when you’re sleeping, flailing around is exactly the wrong thing to do when drowning, and beautifully speckled dart frogs can be poisonous to the touch.
- Share a picture that represent something counterintuitive
- Describe a counterintuitive situation in a realm of your expertise
- Write a poem about counterintuition
- Share a story about a counterintuitive situation
- … or make up your own prompt related to the theme!
My cupful was stolen ten years ago. 😦 Nowadays I am a rose with no adorning!!
If the whole world were a million pounds richer nothing would change
Pingback: Prompts for the Promptless – Ep. 6 – Counterintuition | rarasaur
Pingback: Don’t read this? Pffft. | rarasaur
Pingback: Prompts for the Promptless – Ep. 7 – True Cost | rarasaur