Somebody at WordPress really has been trawling through my physics photos, as yet again I find myself able to respond to this weeks Weekly Photo Challenge with photos from Cern!
The challenge announced last Friday is ‘The Sign Says‘
When we went to Cern (in Switzerland to see the ATLAS particle detector in the Large Hadron Collider) we were all in fits of giggles at some of the signs. I just had to capture some of them;
1. A most difficult map
2. All the streets in the complex were named after famous physicists
3. An impossible map…. We are where now?
4. None of us could work out what this one meant
5. Physicists have quirky senses of humour
6. I love this sign for a bike park
7. He did it!
8. Any ideas what this might mean? There were no buttons in sight!
9. The MAD device; instructions
11. A very clear stop sign
12. This is my favourite…. I wonder if a man turned up with a bucket and a mop would he be allowed in?